Monday, October 6, 2008

Monistat Sample

If anyone out there that hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, here's your chance to try the infamous Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel Skin Protectant FOR FREE!
Click on the photo to sign up for a FREE sample packette.
Hopefully it'll come, plus you get a $1 off coupon if you decide to buy one...or ANOTHER one. I hope it's a small tube instead of those USE ONCE packets. But, it's all gravey, because it's F-R-E-E!

I've been using it for a couple months and it seems fine. I love the feel of it on my face, the powder smooth finish. It definitely helps any dry spots to disappear when putting on makeup, espcially when I use MMU. Also, no fragrance and SUPER cheap is awesome. I've been telling J to buy it, so here's her chance to get a FREE trial+coupon. I love coupons!



-C

No comments: