Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Knitting

So, awhile ago, I went to visit my brother + cute nephews, I was taught how to knit this super cool scarf by his gf. I used the popcorn stitch. There's a lilo hole so that you could pull the other end of the scarf through. Pretty neat! This was my first time doing that stitch and that scarf, so it didn't come out perfect. But, I really want to make another one, but I am definitely going to edit the instructions.Anyhoo, I'm a total crafts whore! I love it all, and definitely going to do some more knitting soon (holiday gifts) and maybe some sewing.

-C

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm currently knitting a slouchy beret! You should try knitting a hat! It's sooo much fun haha. I like your scarf. I think I have yet to try the popcorn stitch.

I watch Dirty Sexy Money and Pushing Daisies!! (Well I still have to watch the episode of Pushing Daises that aired yesterday) I'm so excited for the new season!

Have you tried this: http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/index.php
It's a TV calendar thingy. Create an account, select your shows and it lists what's airing and what's not so you don't have to figure it out yourself! I'm a TV nut haha. I watch 36+ shows.

Angie said...

Hahaha. I finished last night! I'll try to take pictures and post them tomorrow. My mom and I came up with a pattern. I'll to find a picture of one online to show you. The pattern I used is easy though.

The Nars palette is my favorite right now!

Ahleessa said...

I love knitting myself. Unfortunately, I had to teach myself that's why I'm not that good. That's a cute scarf! :)