Saturday, October 11, 2008

BORED =]

Friday - Bored at work.

I've never really taken pictures of myself...so this is my first attempt!!
HAHAHA


Wearing:

F21 checkered scarf (YAY! it was chilly enough to wear finally)
F21 top with crocheted back
Black Hudsons (probably my favorite pair!)
Teal Urban Outfitters sandals



Saturday -
DAANNNGGG! That's horrible picturing taking, OH WELL!

Wearing:

Old Navy scarf (one of my favs!)
Nordstrom tan wrap cardigan (I can't believe I've had that for over...7 years! I love wraps!)
AE striped tank
Citizens straight jeans
Target gold goddess sandles (I love these so much, that I found a few of them on eBay so now I have about 5 backups =X)


Makeup Question:

Anyone out there allergic to Mica? I'm not sure if I am,but EDM seem to not be working with me, and their first ingredient is Mica. But, BE has been working or me for over 5 years, which contains Mica but isn't one of their first ingredients, therefore there probably isn't TOO much of it. *shrugs* If you are allergic, any mineral foundation out there that works for you??

-C

2 comments:

Angie said...

EEK, you may want to look up Prescriptives and Silk Naturals mineral foundation. I have no idea whether they contain mica, but it's worth a look. GL!

Cute outfits! I esp like the 2nd one. You're so skinny!

Vanessa said...

cuttttee outfits!