Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HUDSON JEANS WAREHOUSE SALE!

WOW!
FIRST EVER HUDSON WAREHOUSE SALE!

I don't know what to expect...but since it is the FIRST one, I'd assume lines won't be as long as other ones. It's Friday/Saturday, so I'd suggest going Friday. But, I doubt they'll be THAT many shoppers to begin with...but it can always surprise me.


I hope I can go =X
My partner in crime is in Japan =(
Plus, after that William Rast sale, I don't know if I can afford any more jeans...but gosh...HUDSONS!!!!...one of my absolute fav brands!...

If I do go, I'll go Friday so I'll tell ya'll that are planning on a Saturday trip if the goods are worth it...

PLUS!! Everyone should save their weekend for the STILA SALE (that I don't get to go to) *sigh*



HAPPY SHOPPING!
-C

1 comment:

Cinthia Truong said...

Shooottt!!! all these warehouse sales are making me broke just by looking at them. Even if I don't ended up going, I'd still shop online...just a habit I guess.

I wanna go to the Stila sale though. I'd pick Stila over Hudson. HAHAH