Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Season Premieres

I am a total TV-HOLIC. My list of shows that I am addicted to is endless. So far, the Season Premieres were good.

First, my most anticipated and totally addicting...
PRISON BREAK!!!!
Gosh, it was SOOOOO good! Even though I knew Sarah was alive and all, I still got goosebumps when she and Michael reunited. I wonder what other twists and turns are gonna come up. This season is gonna be GGGOOOOOOooOOoD! And, WENTWORTH MILLER is H-O-T! (even if the rumors are true =X)

Now, Mondays 9pm Fox

GOSSIP GIRL
I liked the first season, but the season finale wasn't that great to me. So, I didn't really anticipate this second season. It was okay. I still watch it because of the fashion. I love Blair's character and outfits! Totally unaffordable for me, but a girl can dream =]

Now, Mondays 8pm CW

BEVERLY HILLS 90210 (Spin Off)
the old

the new

I didn't really wanna watch it or was a super big fan, but it was on, so I decided to catch it and see how it is. It's ALRIGHT; alot better than I thought it would be. Lots of drama and relationship circles. The actors are okay. None are my fav yet.

Now, Tuesdays 8pm CW

More to come! House, 24, Samantha Who?...and more.

-C

No comments: