Sunday, August 31, 2008

Michaels - Makeup Brushes

MICHAELS: 25% off on all OPEN STOCK ARTIST BRUSHES
Now thru Sept. 6, 08



I got the infamous Loew Cornell 270 Mop brushes 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch (purple handle) ●●●●●/5

Unfortunately, they were out of the 3/8 inch = They work great, as lots of other people have said. They pick up a generous amount of color. I don't have the MAC 239 to compare, so I cannot comment on that. Overall, very happy with the purchase.

Loew Cornell 7400 Angular 1/8 (black handle) ●●●●●/5


Also, I got a really great slant eyeliner brush. I've been using it and I LOVE it so far! It gives me the perfect thin line that I want and it's easy for me to make a slightly thicker line. Awesome control. Compared to other slant eyeliner brushes, this one is half the size. Mine are all 1/4, and this one is 1/8, so it helps with control.

-C

No comments: