Thursday, November 6, 2008

DAMN IT...I'M BROKE =[

THIS WEEKEND LADIES AND GENTS!
CALLING ON ALL LA PEOPLE!
THE AWESOME ANNUAL CITIZENS SALE HAS COME BACK!



Last year, most of the jeans were $65...and a few were $95.

But, you gotta inspect them! Watch out for weird fadings and odd holes. Always check the zipper and make sure it's not broken.

Great selection of jeans (at least from last year). This is an awesome denim sale because it's ONLY Citizens so they have lots of good styles, versus left-over shiet. Last year, I got current season stuff that were retail $200+! So, just be patient and look through everything.

Go early because expect long ass lines!!

Last year, they had a parking lot for everyone...so that was convenient.

Most likely, it'll be outdoor again.
Go if you can and pick up some awesome jeans!

I would go again, but I got work plus spent WAYY more than I should with Sephora =X
-C

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hahahaha I'm glad I don't like near there! =P. Citizens don't fit me very well.. but I do want some more haha.

Uh yeah, I spent like 5x more than I should have at Sephora haha.

Be sure to post what you buy!

Angie said...

If you go.. even though you say you wont... haha

Cinthia Truong said...

I'm so glad this deal is dead when I see this! phew~