Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ROCKY + Update

Haven't been doing much.
Work Work Work.
Here's Rocky with me at work...
ENTIRELY FLAT on the floor...TOOOOO CUTE!!
The first time I saw him do this, I was like WTF? Is that normal???
So, finally caught him doing it with a camera near by =)

INNOCENT
1 second later...
GRROOWLLLLLL
Sccarryyy, huh??/
kekekekek

Ordered some Sephora stuff, but RIGHT BEFORE the 15% =(
Sucks...
Got a couple new masks.
Will blog when I try them out.
Full review on Laneige Star White Line soon. Still using it...unsure if I LOVE it or not. Some pros and cons.
Take care ya'll!!!
-C

4 comments:

Julienne said...

Aww, Rocky is adorable! My doggy used to lay like that when he was little too, but he stopped. It was so cute!

Angie said...

You could always re-order and return the previous one!!

Awwwwwww cute growl!! haha

Some doggies do that and others don't. Some doggies like to curl their hind legs under themselves while other doggies don't. Both my boys sprawl out just like Rocky!! =)

mszcheysser said...

I love Rocky. He is so cute! He takes super, super adorable picture! I want to hug him! Awww. Haha (: I love the picture of him lying down! I wanna rub his belly! LOL..

Iyah Love said...

Girl, yes! The Korres mask is so nice! I love it! It brightens up my face after just one use :)

Cute puppy :)